In this Post you will Get Simple Interest Question Bank for Class 12 and B.COM 2nd and 4th SEM CBCS Pattern. This Question Bank is prepared keeping in view various exams and universities especially all those universities which follow CBCS Pattern. Our main focus on
– Dibrugarh University
– Gauhati University
– Assam University
– AHSEC Class 12 BMST
– Kolkata University
This Simple Interest Question Bank also includes Questions asked in above mentioned universities exams.
Simple Interest Question Bank
For B.Com 2nd and 4th Sem CBCS Pattern (Hons and Non Hons)
Calculation of Simple Interest
1. Find the simple interest on Rs. 5,000 from 4th March, 1998 to 28th July, 1998 @ 6% p.a.
2. What will be the SI on Rs. 8000 at 5% per year for 4 years?
3. What will be the SI on Rs. 8000 at 5% per year for 4 years and 6 months?
Q. What will be the simple interest on Rs. 5,000 in 5 years at 4.5%? 2018
Calculation of Rate of Interest
4. The simple interest on a sum of money is 1/8 of the principal and the number of years is double the rate percent of interest. Find the rate of interest.
5. A sum of money at simple interest becomes 7/4 of itself in 6 years. Find the rate of interest.
6. Simple interest on certain sum of money is 2/5 of the sum itself after 8 years. Find the rate of interest.
7. The simple interest on a sum of money is 1/8 of the principal and the number of years is double the rate percent of the interest. Find the rate of interest.
8. At what rate of interest, the SI on Rs. 6750 will be Rs. 1687.50 after 4 years?
Q. At what rate of simple interest will a given sum of money double itself in 20 years? 2017, 2015
ALSO READ: BUSINESS MATHEMATICS QUESTION BANK
UNIT 1: MATRIX AND DETERMINANTS
UNIT 2: FUNCTIONS, LIMIT AND CONTINUITY QUESTION BANK
UNIT 4: SIMPLE INTEREST, COMPOUND INTEREST AND ANNUITIES
UNIT 5: LINEAR PROGRAMMING
– LINEAR PROGRAMMING QUESTION BANK
Calculation of Principal
9. The difference in S.I. on a certain sum of money at 14.5% p.a. in 3 years and 4 ½ years is Rs. 696. Find the sum. 2017, 2015
10. Certain sum of money amounts to Rs. 560 after 3 years and Rs. 600 after 5 years at a certain rate of simple interest. Find the sum and rate of interest.
11. Certain sum of money amounts to Rs. 4720 after 2 years and Rs. 5260 after 3.5 years at a certain rate of simple interest. Find the sum and rate of interest.
12. What sum will amount to Rs. 620 after 4 years @ 6% p.a. SI?
13. A principal and its SI in 5 years makes an amount of Rs. 50000. If the interest is ¼ o the sum itself, find the principal and the rate of interest.
Q. The difference in simple interest on a certain sum of money for 3 years and 5 years at 12% p.a. is Rs. 432. Find the sum. 2017
Calculation of Time
14. In what time will Rs. 10950 amounts to Rs. 13140 at 5% p.a.?
15. In how many years the SI on Rs. 8000 at 3% p.a. will be Rs. 720?
Q. A sum of money doubles itself in 10 years in a simple interest. In how many years will it triple itself? 2016
Q. In what time will Rs. 825 amount to Rs. 924 at 4% per annum rate of simple interest? 2014
16. Tapan borrowed Rs. 7,500 at a certain rate of S.I. for 2 years and Rs. 6,000 at 1% higher rate of S.I. than the first for 1 year. He paid Rs. 2,580 as interest in all. Find the two rates of interest.
17. The difference in Simple Interest on Rs. 2050 at 4% p.a. and on Rs. 1650 at the same rate and for the same period is Rs. 232. Find the time.
18. A man lends Rs. 18000 to two persons at the rate of 5% and 4.5% SI p.a. respectively. At the end of 6 years, the amount received from both the person is equal. Find the sum lends to both the persons. 2017
19. 3. A man lent Rs. 36,000 to two persons at 4% and 4.5% simple interest. After 6 years he received in total Rs. 9,240 from the persons as interest. What sum did he lend to each person? 2019
20. A man lent Rs. 18,000 to two persons at 4% and 4½ % respectively. After 6 years, he received Rs. 4,620 in all from them as interest. How much did he lend to each person? 2015, 2014
Hope, you will find this article Simple Interest Question Bank very useful. We will also provide solutions of the above questions in our YouTube Channel. So, follow our website and YouTube Channel Regularly.